TS3650 and dado

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 and dado

I just bought a Freud SD608 and it's the best dado I have ever seen. It's a little pricey at $210 but worth every penny. My problem is the arbor on my TS3650 saw isn't long enough to use all the chippers. The max cut is 29/32" but I can't get more than 9/16" because of the short arbor. Is there any way to extend the arbor on this saw?

Please see my response under Tips and Techniques.

I hate to sound like a geeky hall monitor or worse, but it really isn't necessary to post the same question in more than one forum. Now excuse me while I go make sure no one is smoking in the boys room. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Lorax
    "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Even though it may be a little nit picky I totally agree with Lorax. Double posting of the same question is almost always unnecessary and can cause dumb posts like this one.
      I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Sorry guys. I posted here because it was a specific tool question but since the forum is entitled "Portable Power Tools" lots of stationary saw users don't look here. Maybe we need a new forum name.

Comment

Working...
        X