X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust Collection

Will the dust collection system that mounts to the carriage on the TS3650 fit on the carriage of the TS2424 saw?
    It appears to be superior to the cabinet - bottom chute system that I'm presently using on my saw.
    klrwhizkid2003@yahoo.com

Don't know the answer, but since the 3650 is such a new design, would tend to doubt it.

You should post this down in the "Give Your Tool Ideas" section. I would venture to say there are maybe thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people with old Ridgid and Craftsman saws who would scoop up a retrofit dust chute for their saws. After having spent much time trying to improve my old Craftsman, I can tell you, it's a frustrating effort.
    Dave

Comment

To answer your question, NO, it will not fit without modifactions. And the effort to make it fit/work will not give you the results your looking for. A contractor's saw is not designed for supiorer dust collection. You'll have to live with that fact, and use a W/D vac and clean up after each use. Or let it build up.
      John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

See my response at your other post on this subject.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
        X