X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3650 side panels

I received an email from Ridgid cs. There are no side panels as shown on the pic, it was a mistake.
    I have not had a problem with mine, but was curious.
    SCWood

Originally posted by SCWood:
    I received an email from Ridgid cs. There are no side panels as shown on the pic, it was a mistake.
    I have not had a problem with mine, but was curious.
    SCWood
    Me either (problem) but was hoping they'd get them to anyone who has, real or perceived, issue with them.
    Are they in fact adding to new ones being manufactured?

Not sure what meant "by mistake" - if the effort went into replacing original pix with new one I'd be inclined to say this is pure crap and deceiving to all____and wrong at that if they will not be adding.

The picture would seem to indicate this even today _right?!_ but if they are they sure not showing up yet anywhere .

How long did it take to get response on this SC? I wrote weeks ago and not a word - kinda makes me cranky waiting. Lost in cyberspace I guess.

Now this whole dang thing has me confused-are they or will they or is it just someone diddling with a drawing for some dang reason. I am totally confused and your post adds to my befuddlement
    Wish I had the answers ..... even half of \'em

Comment

Cranky
      It took a while, i think they had to figure out if they were going with new design or not. I guess they are not for now anyway.
      SCWood

Comment

Thanks for update SCW.
        Wonder what's holding it back if it's to be made at some point - can't see any downside to implementing other than a few bucks in metal and bolts. Upside is big if in fact they ever had any leg flex. Maybe it wasn't there other than possible poor assembly?
        Wish I had the answers ..... even half of \'em

Comment

Hello, this is my first post. I look forward to communicating with all of you. I've recently joined the Ridgid family. I purchased the TS3650 this past weekend and putting it together this weekend. However; I did do an inventory and all parts seem to be included. Including the two side panels I think you are talking about. Are they the two bolted to the front and back legs?
          If so, I have them in my inventory.

the non-mormon

Comment

Working...
          X