No announcement yet.

"Hey, Can I borrow your tools?"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seems most of us, or if not all, has really some bad experiences in lending out tools in the past..

Comment

I don't mind lending a tool to a buddy for the weekend to putter around the house with or fix something up.

But recently a friend has started making cabinets for people on weekends and evenings, the only problem being he needs my compressor and nailers to do it. I told him - maybe jokingly, maybe not??? - I wanted 50% of the profit if he was using my stuff to make money.

[ 04-21-2005, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: duck_man ]

Comment

i haven't had the chance to lend out my tools yet but i don't think i would lend them out anyways. i am really fussy about my tools so i would have to accoompany them. the only person i let use my tools unsupervised is my dad because i know that he knows what hes doing and i've borrowed his tools so many times =P
        icq: 281-076-558<br />email: Curtis_Young187@hotmail.com

Comment

Would very hesitantly let them use them under your supervision, especially if they haven't used that type tool before.
          <a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/buctooth\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/buctooth</a><br />Please tell us how you like the site, even if you hate it. If you want, feel free to visit the forum.

Comment

Working...
          X