X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID router??

Why doesn't RIDGID make any routers? I think they make a laminate trimmer and that's it.
    - Toolfreak

Maybe the shelf space at HD is too limited.
    Also, why buy a ridgid router when there are well proven routers available at good prices. The PC 690 is often on sale at HD for $99, and I've seen it there sometimes for $89.
    Ridgid would have to offer some extras to make it worthwhile, not just lifetime batteries.
    www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

The Color?
      \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

I do not know if HD carries it, but along with PC, my Milwaukee 2-1/4 HP router has been awsome. The big advantage over the PC is that they gave it a comformtable rbber grip around the body with a strap to secure it to one hand. This puts your thumb right next to the switch so you never have to take either hand of the tool to turn it on or off. Cost was alittle higher, I think I paided about $125 +/-
        Unless you are the lead Dog, the scenery does not change...

Comment

I can just picture the Dawg gettin dragged across the shop cause he can't let go of the router. LMAO
          info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

That reminds me when my younger brother and a I was a kid and would make ramps (the evel knevel days)for my bike and see how far we could jump.Well he was afraid he would fall off so I tiyed him to that old banana seat and said lets see you jump it,BIG mistake! When ever working with power tools naver teather your self to them in a unsafe way,Of corse if you have one of thoes white coller know it all's trying to show you how to do your job you wont have to tell him to take his tie off or roll up his sleaves, just have fun watching.
            =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
            Be safe out there folks
            Bob B
            =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Comment

I guess I asked for that one. You are right no one should secure themselfs to a large tool, but in this case i feel that most people can control a small router. Thanks for setting me straight! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
              Unless you are the lead Dog, the scenery does not change...

Comment

Working...
              X