X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifetime Warranty in Canada????

Does this warranty apply to Canadians? My box says a "3 year warranty"???I just purchased a new Ridgid 14 volt X2 from Home Depot with help from a $100 gift card I received from a friend. The Ridgid was an easy choice over the Dewalts and the Milwuakees. It just seems to have a substantial feel. The fact that that the drill and batteries are made in China is no big deal. All the other "American" tool companies seem to have there products made elsewhere. Charging both batteries at once was a snap! The charging fan came on and you can actually feel a breeze coming through the top of the battery vent holes!. Both batteries charged in 20 min.
    As a Construction Project Manager for more than 14 years, I have purchased/used several cordless drills. Among these are Makita, Bosch, Dewalt, Milwuakee and Hilti. In my experience, the Makita was the best, Hilti being the worst. The makita is a real workhorse. I've had it for six years now. The Hilti was really expensive and had the worst batteries/charger. The others fell somewhere in between.
    I bought the Ridgid to have as my personal drill for home use (weekend warrior). Even still, I have been known to use some fairly large bits and hole saws and really stand on the back of these drills. I'll let you know how it goes with the Ridgid, but I already have a food feeling about it...
    Don\'t worry...Be Happy :-)
Working...
X