LSA - Lifetime Service Agreement -NULL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSA - Lifetime Service Agreement -NULL

I have been burned now 4x times when buying Rigid tools. I bought a Rigid Combo Kit some years ago. Registered it online and also sent the registration card. Over the years the tool disappeared off my Rigid account. Then I bought a Rigid Jigsaw, registered for LSA online, sent in the card and now says standard 3 year warranty expired. My orbital sander just vanished off the account at rigid,and my belt sander also vanished and there is nothing they can do about it. I have all the original receipts proving I bought them. But that is of no use.
    Rigids 1st explanation is I moved and may have registered them under an old address. LOL...what the (*), who cares if I move 1 1/2 miles from my old home, it is still me. And I have proof I bought them with the receipts. I registered them within the 90 days because I bought the product for the LSA. But seems Rigid is cooking the books.

So So Rigid, what is the deal!

The deal is, by what you described above, you didn't properly register your tools into the LLSA Program. Registering your tool online is not registering your tools into the LLSA Program as there is more to it than that. In the Owners Manual of the tools your purchased is a part telling you what you need(ed) to do to qualify for LLSA coverage. Don't blame RIDGID.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Well, lets see. Gave Receipt number as required by Rigid, entered product and serial numbers, filled out my stuff like date of purchase which is also on the receipt and placed on my account with rigid. Also note that some disappeared off account. Where on it. Hummmm.
      Is there a special place you have to register other than Rigid where they have you register your LSA? Good try but wrong answer. I read that and did as instructed in the manual. So now have done research on this problem on the net and have relized that there are many others that have the same problem of disappearing tools off their account. Yes they got mailed Original receipt (thank your god I do that I made a copy) and mailed UPC to back it up.
      Last edited by TedW; 06-02-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

it isnt Ridgid, it's a third party that reflects very poorly on Ridgid
        ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
          it isnt Ridgid, it's a third party that reflects very poorly on Ridgid
          While that is true, as we know TTI is the actual company that has the licensing agreement with ridgid and builds the cord and cordless tools he's having an issue with. But it really boils down to the the fact the tool is labeled as Ridgid and Ridgid needs to step up and figure out this mess. As we all know, this is not unique, and why a lot of first time posters come onto this site.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

While that is true, as we know TTI is the actual company that has the licensing agreement with ridgid and builds the cord and cordless tools he's having an issue with. But it really boils down to the the fact the tool is labeled as Ridgid and Ridgid needs to step up and figure out this mess. As we all know, this is not unique, and why a lot of first time posters come onto this site.

Rick.
            I dont believe that Ridgid will ever fix it. There's too much money involved and loss of face. Thus we will continue to hear of people hating on Ridgid.
            ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Two things, one for every complaint on here there are thousands of good experiences people dont talk about, two Tedw, go on facebook and post your complaint, there is a resident problem solver who you can email to help you. Oh and be nice, acting like a dick wont get you anything. producthelp@ttigroupna.com i think is the email, Greg is his name

Comment

Thanks Pesciwasp for the link. I agree with you that there is probably thousands of good experiences people do not talk about with Rigid, but also there are probably thousands of bad experiences they do not talk about Rigid when later they find out the LSA no longer exits etc. But once again, thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                X