X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 miter saws

I am in the market for a 10 in. Miter Saw. Wondering if anyone has an opinion on a brand? I am not a pro. just a hobbiest so won't tax any saw too much. Just want something that will last and not need repairs every year. Have looked at Ridgid and Delta, mostly because of price. Any input (opinions) are welcome and I know you all have one!

Sounds like Ryobi would be a good choice. They are good tools and well priced. I have a plunge router and a biscuit jointer made by Ryobi and must say they work very well. Your best bet is to try it for your self and see if you think it will meet your needs. Don't be afraid to ask the sales rep at HD to try several saw. Its your money they want therefore it is your choice to test as many as you want.
    Are you Rapture ready? Know Jesus Christ or know his enemy!

Comment

I have a Craftsman CMS that is made by OWT as are the Ridgid and Ryobi CSM's. If it were to die tomorrow, I would not replace it with any of the above listed saws.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Dave, interesting comment. So that would beg the question what would you replace your current MS with if it were "non of the above?" I looked at the 10" Ridgid today and it is on sale at HD for $177, thought about buying it. Any other input before I pull the trigger?

Comment

http://www.ridgidforum.com/cgi-bin/u...=000237#000001
          I doubt if I'll replace my 10" CMS with another when I get rid of it. I'm leaning very strongly in the direction of the Makita LS1013 10" SCMS when the time comes to replace my existing saw. You might want to do a Search using CMS as a subject to get other viewpoints.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I second Dave. LS 1013 is the one.

Best

Ari

Comment

Working...
            X