Tool repaired in timely manor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool repaired in timely manor

I had to put my mider saw in the shop cause the handle broke. That was in OCT 2003 and have not got the repairs because they say they can not get parts. I would under stand that if the saw was old but it was not that old. as it is going, it is going to be in the shop longer then i have had it. It is the ridgid 12" miter it was not a cheap saw. Contacted Ridgid they said they would look in to it. I guess they are still looking cause i have not heard anything else about it. If a contractor can not get a tool fixed in a timely manor it is not that good of a tool and or tool company.

[ 01-13-2004, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: kstiles ]

Sorry to hear that Kstiles, somebody in another post mentioned that Home Depot does not have any contact management software to get back to their customers. Maybe you should call them again and see if the parts are available yet.

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by kstiles:
      I had to put my mider saw in the shop cause the handle broke. That was in OCT 2003 and have not got the repairs because they say they can not get parts. I would under stand that if the saw was old but it was not that old. as it is going, it is going to be in the shop longer then i have had it. It is the ridgid 12" miter it was not a cheap saw. Contacted Ridgid they said they would look in to it. I guess they are still looking cause i have not heard anything else about it. If a contractor can not get a tool fixed in a timely manor it is not that good of a tool and or tool company.
      This cannot be serious?can it??? .....since October and you have not heard nor been all over them?
      If it "in shop" longer than you had it - then it was within 90 days in first place. Right? Oh brother................

ps ___ Really hope it not be Troll Week again and this honest and legit

[ 01-14-2004, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: ChipMaker ]

Comment

Yes this post is real. The saw is about a year old . Did not mean to miss lead you but the saw dose have very low hours so low that the blade that came with it is still on it and just as sharp. I have been all over every one. the repair shop is a good one Get stuff repaired ther offten. They said The Repair parts for the rigid tools Are hard to get right now cause they switched something. (rigid switched something) already bought new saw but still paid almost $500 for the saw and would like it fixed. Thanks for the reply.

[ 01-14-2004, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: kstiles ]

Comment

Kstiles - thank you for clarifying this. I read it to be you had this shop in for repair almost as long as owned to be literally that ..... sorry. This forum has had some weird posting in past and so I play it safe... outta fear.

You are owed repair-or replacement IMO based on issue of no parts.

I cannot stand it when I hear tales of woe like these. It's not that complicated >insert company< - get me one.

Keep us posted and best of luck

Comment

Working...
          X