Battery Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Packs

Can anyone tell me what type of Batteries does Rigid use in their cordless drills,, are the nicads or the new nickle metal hidrydes, and what are their ma rating.

Thanks

They are ni-cads I'd like to have Ni-MH instead but i got some good deals on the batteries.
    "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
    "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Can you help me out , where are you buying batteries , I need to repair a couple of packs

Comment

Gastube,

If your tools are under three years old they are covered under warranty, I believe. Also, if you have registered your Ridgid tools, then they should be covered under the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement. Here is the warranty and LLSA statements: http://www.ridgid.com/Manuals/RidgidLSA.pdf

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

To add to CWSs' reply, if I'm not mistaken, all Ridgid tools that are orange in color would be covered under the LSA if properly registered.

[ 12-19-2005, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: BadgerDave ]
          I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Does the LLSA still apply? I just received a 1/2 Cordless Hammer Drill for Christmas and looked on the Ridgid site for the warranty/agreement. When I found it, it said the registration needed to be completed by August 2005 - 4 months ago.

Not much help if you're getting the tool now. Any chance the Lifetime Warranty was extended?

Comment

Yup, it's still out there.
              I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Working...
              X