X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, BrandMan!

We are looking forward to the posts in this new area. Just to get things going, can you share some of your bio with us?
    If it don\'t fit, force it. If it breaks, \'needed fixin\' anyhow. 8{~

Seven years with RIDGD. The past three years has been serving as Brand Manager for RIDGID. In that role I spend most of my time interacting with trade contractors, channel partners, and commercial end users to understand how the brand can add value and improve their lives.

I grew up around power tools and professional tool houses. I am enjoy working with tools and understanding how they work.

I will attempt to stay current with posts and replys, but if there is a delay don't take it personally. I am on the road a good deal but always make it a point to catch up on my correspondence.

Thanks for asking about me. I look forward to dialoging with you all.

Comment

BrandMan I am amazed at how well you have been communicating with your consumers. Your replies are timely and for the most part straight forward - - - which is a nice change of pace. It renews my confidence in purchasing the Ridgid products that I have. For a while there I was really PO'd about the whole thing. How about taking over all the forums?

Comment

Welcome, BradMan!
        Andy B.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Not enough hours in the day to do all the forums... Besides - got to stick to that which you know. Right?

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Comment

Working...
          X