Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will 5pc battery powered kit be available in stores?

I see one store has the new 4 pc kit (was 3pc the mail in coupon for 4th). Talking to the staff is, at best, unhelpful.

What 5 piece kit are you refering too or is this something you'd like to see? If its something you'd like to see offered, what 4 tools would you like to have included with the mandatory overpriced and, in my case anyway, useless flashlight that is part of almost all kits?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Other places in this forum, someone mentioned that the 3 pc battery powered tool set was going to turn into a 4 pc set buy the factory including the 12v impact tool in the kit rather than having the customer mail in a coupon.

I stopped at a local HD and indeed the 3pc R9211 had turned into thr R9212 4pc set. Same price.

And the 4 pc set was going to become a 5 pc set when the 18v impact tool was be included in the old 4 pc set from the factory. No more need to mail coupons in.

So I guess the question is when will the R9221 4 pc set morph into the R9222 sets?

Comment

When the store runs out of the old kits the new kits will follow them It is a rolling change and depends on how many 4pc kits are left at your store.
        Jeff

Comment

Working...
        X