X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herc-u-lift doesn't fit

I just bought the TS3650 and am trying to attach the herc-u-lift assembly, but it doesn't seem to fit. The two front tubes that are supposed to attach to the front legs are spaced to wide by about 3/4" so that I can't attach both sides.
    I haven't seen any other posts where this was an issue, so I may have done something wrong.
    The assembly with the pedal fits in fine to the back legs.

Are there any thoughts as to what I might have done wrong?

MAKE SURE THE RIGHT TUBES ARE USED IN THE FRONT AND THE BACK. I MIXED MINE UP THE FIRST TIME. ONCE ITS SET UP, THE HERCULIFT IS THE BEST MOBILE BASE AROUND.
    IF YOU\'RE WORKING HARD, YOU\'RE DOING IT WRONG

Comment

I checked the assembly again and I can't really find any way to mess up which tube goes where. There are the 2 front tubes, one tube with the fitting for a U-bolt attaches the front tubes in the middle and the support tube attaches them at the end.
      Either my support tube is too short or my U-bolt tube is too long. Either way, I think it's a manufacturing defect.

Does anyone happen to know the lengths of the tubes for that front section of the herc-u-lift?

Comment

I'm having the same problem - what did you do to fix it?
        thanks.

Comment

Problem resolved - can't tighten screws on herc-u-lift plate until center support is fastened.

Comment

Working...
          X