No announcement yet.

18-Volt X2 4-Piece Combo Kit

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18-Volt X2 4-Piece Combo Kit

I reviewed the kit at the local Home Depot. I as many others was/am skeptical about the warranty regarding batteries. The website provides 4 online suppliers. I could not find the kit at any of the sites. Ebay has the kit for approximately $350.00 NIB. What constitutes a valid sale? Home Depot posted the Lifetime Warranty if purchased by the end of the year, but the flier indicates it is a Ridgid warranty. I have not purchased a Rigid product yet, but the website, authorized dealer network, authorized purchase description, dealers, and warranty coverage documentation (document in box stating batteries covered for life) need work.

There is no skeptisim regarding the Lifetime Service Warranty. This has been worked through over the past 4-6 weeks. All is clear and documented. It is clearly stated : "normal wear" items are covered for the lifetime of the product or your's probably!

The warranty is available for download, so print the damn thing out and stop worrying

Cutbuff is spot on. We will support burned out batteries under the introductory warranty.
      An eBay sales slip won't get you coverage under the lifetime service agreement.