What table saw shoul I get

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tal

My mind is made up on the TS 3650. I'll just call up my buddy at my local Depot for a 10% coupon and play stupid with my wife

Thanks once again I really appreciate all your advise and recomendations

Comment

Hi,

Congrads on your new table saw. I was about to purchase the TS3650 myself, but as of 9/11, HD said the promotion is over....no more discount. I am back to choosing a TS now......$450 for Ridgid seemed perfect, but for $550, I might consider waiting for other brands to go on sale at the local Woodcrafts....

Comment

I feel sorry for you if you missed the deal but I would not be suprised if you still found it somewhere at the sale price. It is one of the very best deals at reg. price.

Comment

Elmariachi

If you could hold out until Christmas you might be able to get a 10% discount coupon because every xmas Depot have what is called employees night were they give out tons of 10% coupon to associates to give to friends and family and sometimes the associates just give them away.

Comment

Thanks yall,
            I'll be looking out for carefully for discount opportunities. If I don't get another TS by Christmas, your suggestion might be my best bet. Thanks

Comment

Elmariachi:

The promotion was over when I went, but I asked and they gave me the discount anyway. Just ask, all they can say is no...but they might say yes.

Comment

Hi tal,

yeah, that was my hope, and I tried asking several different reps, but all answers were definite "no's". I was told to wait 'til Christmas if I wanted a discount. I guess that sounds fair.

Comment

Working...
                X