X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSUV sale

Just left the local HD and they didn't have any of these left. Then they tell me that none of the HD's as far away as Ohio (I'm in mid-Michigan) have any either. So I ask if I can pay for one now at the sales price and pick it up when they come in. They tell me no, as they are not even sure if they will get any more until April.

This really sucks. I've read other posts on here and other forums where HD's didn't have any left, but people were allowed to pay now. What's going on? I assume there is nothing I can do, but does anyone have any suggestions? The way they treated me really makes me want to pack up my 3650 and every other tool I've bought there in the last 90 days and shove them back down their throats. It's no wonder that the local Lowes always has 3 times as many cars in the parking lot on any given day.

Same thing happened to me, went to Home Depot to optain the MSUV and was told they did not have any more in the Chicago area. I check with a couple of stores and was told the same thing. I was lucky I did find a DISPLAY unit and Home Depot did sell it to me, No box No Operation Manual, but I did get one... Just what is going on with not having enough on hand......

Comment

Working...
    X