No announcement yet.

My first complaint about my 3650

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if the conversation is still on teh bolts or not, but i just got done doing adjustments on my 3612 a few weeks back. I only needed a socket on the back and when I did the front, I went in from the back with an opened/boxed wrench. Other than needing to hold a flashlight with one hand so i could see, i had no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Dave:
      Harbor Freight currently has a 1" dial indicator on sale for $7 and the magnetic base is also on sale for $7. I saw this in the in-store flyer I got in the mail so I don't know if you can get these prices at their website. For $14 it's not a bad deal, the dial indicator is very accurate.
      Ditto - it's a great deal. Used for years and it is accurate
      \"NowhereMan, are you listenin\', do you know what you\'re missin\', NowhereMan....\" Fab Four

Comment

Didn't make it to HF over the weekend. Stayed home and sold my Radial Arm Saw instead. Got 75.00 out of it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Plan on heading down this weekend for sure. I will have money to spend... Last weekend I would have had to put it on credit...

evil evil credit.

Comment

Booo,

I was looking forward to your thoughts on the classic HF. I wasn't all that impressed when I walked in, but maybe it's cuz I conditioned myself not to like what I saw.. lol.

For cheap hand tools like wrenches and all, I've been quite happy with them though.

Let us know when you get a chance to get out there.

Jake

Comment

Working...
          X