X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale at HD

I had decided against purchasing anymore RIDGID tools until they re-proved themselves worthy of my hard earned cash. I was all set to order a Grizzly Drill Press and I received an email advertising 20% off all power tools at HD. They allowed me to use the 10% off coupon I received in the mail yesterday in conjunction with the latest offer and I walked out the door this morning with the DP1550 for $180.00, once again the wallet was the deciding factor.

Take advantage of this 20% off sale and buy yourself an Xmas present.

Woodslayer

Originally posted by woodslayer:
    I had decided against purchasing anymore RIDGID tools until they re-proved themselves worthy of my hard earned cash. I was all set to order a Grizzly Drill Press and I received an email advertising 20% off all power tools at HD. They allowed me to use the 10% off coupon I received in the mail yesterday in conjunction with the latest offer and I walked out the door this morning with the DP1550 for $180.00, once again the wallet was the deciding factor.

Take advantage of this 20% off sale and buy yourself an Xmas present.

Woodslayer
    I saw this in an email this am too - did this also extend to tablesaws? It had disclaimer on bottom pertaining to "speciality" tools, among other things........know someone else looking at the 3650 and 20% would pull trigger for him.
    Wish I had the answers ..... even half of \'em

Comment

Yes Cranky it does. Basically every power tool in the store is on sale. I just bought the 3650 for $477 and change (not counting the sales tax).

Comment

Originally posted by Redbrick:
        Yes Cranky it does. Basically every power tool in the store is on sale. I just bought the 3650 for $477 and change (not counting the sales tax).
        That's a dang big GLOAT - congrats to you. This must be the "sale" they said would be happening but not sure when.
        So he'll do well - and ask me for my 10% off coupon I also offered up last week too (maybe he'll forget and I can use!)Sheesh - that's what, $430 range plus tax!
        Now I can say it loudly - this is a helluva TS all in all and it's gotta be the biggest bang for buck out there.

Thanks for info - gotta make a call to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Redbrick:
          That's a dang big GLOAT - congrats to you. This must be the "sale" they said would be happening but not sure when.
          So he'll do well - and ask me for my 10% off coupon I also offered up last week too (maybe he'll forget and I can use!)Sheesh - that's what, $430 range plus tax!
          Now I can say it loudly - this is a helluva TS all in all and it's gotta be the biggest bang for buck out there.

Thanks for info - gotta make a call to him.
          </font>[/QUOTE]Guess who's got to make a 50 mile run in his F150 to "assist" a friend

The good part is I get to pick place for lunch - I'll look for a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal nice spot
          He said he had to call 3 stores to locate - and paid to hold one. No mention of me giving him the 10% coupon - likely due to the pre-pay.And I didn't bring it up again either.....

Wonder if I really need anything myself? This may be a bad thing to be doing by going there

Comment

You guys best move quickly on this. I don't know about the other HD's, but given my stock levels, I suspect I'll be out of *anything* Ridgid-branded by noon tomorrow.

Comment

So Cranky,
              What did ya buy?! And how is the kitten vs. DC going?
              JJC

Comment

i just got back from a price adjustment on my 3 piece combo 18V set. $251 after 20% + 10%. not bad for a great tool with a lifetime guarentee.

caspian

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JJC:
                  So Cranky,
                  What did ya buy?! And how is the kitten vs. DC going?
                  JJC
                  Came back empty...not sure if happy or sad And lunch lousy.
                  May just saunter on down there again tomorrow to have one more peeksy at all the toys.

Kittens lost last night - they just got too hungry I think. Have now new promise to myself. I shall never leave a hose unattached or the sweep raised. And always count four little scooters just in case before we fire up anything too. These guys so tiny - 3 at a time could almost claw way up a 6" hose....have seen 2 do it with room to spare. Ran into a gate and ......slipped right back down. Didn't stop trying again and again.

They are the more frisky, happy, energetic and craziest ones I've ever seen. Weaned them off the bottle last night too - that was getting old and expensive formula at that. Acting starved today tho-I may break down yet when I actually get some work done...way behind here. Holidays will do that to us.

You make another run to HD? Tools-toys. Addicting. Bad for us. Very bad
                  </font>[/QUOTE]

Comment

Lowes is matching the 20% off!

Comment

No! Haven't made a HD run yet, haven't had the chance , probably don't need to though either, tools + sales = BAD for the checkbook
                      Sorry to hear that lunch was bad.
                      JJC

Comment

I got a TS3650 last week at full price. Today, I went in to HD with the receipt and got about $128 back, with no problems. Very happy. I would think that as long as you are within the 90 day period, you could get the difference back. The only problem is getting out of the store with any of the money. That $128 was gone very quickly, along with more, buying more tools. BTW, there were 3 TS3650s in stock at noon today in my store, but there were many signs up saying "until supplies last." I expect that they will be gone by tomorrow.

Comment

If they have a sale here in northern Calif----must be a secret. Yesterday's HD flyer didn't say a word----I guess, if it's raining again could go down and check it out. But, don't know what good it will do---Santa blew his tool budget last Saturday.
                          Dave

Comment

Are you sure Lowes is matching??? Makes since cause here in Texas there is a Lowes around every Home Depot.

Comment

The BOB has pretty much said Put Up or Shut Up!
                              If you have been flappin' your gums about some other brand being better than Ridgid, then buy that brand at twenty percent off.
                              If you have been sittin' on the fence waiting for Ridgid to reprove themselves, here's twenty percent to buy and try NOW with a lifetime warrantee.
                              If you are out of cash, buy what you want (total $299 or more) and pay for it a year later on your HD card. If you don't have a card, get one and take an additional ten percent off.
                              And if you can't get out in the inclimate weather, order it on line and get it shipped free.
                              I stated earlier that I was going to trust Brandman on the warrantee and become a Crash-Test-Dummy, so it was time to follow up on my commitment. I got the 4-1/2" grinder and the 5" ROS. I expect to burn one up on an upcoming project, and get a free replacement with the lifetime warantee.
                              Can't give you a report on them for a while, LOML said go ahead, but they will be under the tree and I must act surprised when I unwrap them. Seems like a resonable trade off.
                              And with the lifetime warrantee extended through January, 2004, maybe I'll get one more trip to the well.
                              If it don\'t fit, force it. If it breaks, \'needed fixin\' anyhow. 8{~

Comment

Working...
                              X