X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worm drive circular saws

can you get a worm drive where the blade is on the right side of the saw?

I THOUGHT milwaukee made one. I just checked my catalogs and their website and did not see one, just the tilt lock comes on either side. Just checked makita no go there either. I don't ever remember seeing a skil. Out of curiosity why would you want that? Most people that i know that choose a worm gear do so because they want the blade on the left (of course the added power is a plus
    Main reason I bought mine. I am right handed and hated having to lean over the saw to follow my line and try to cut straight at the same time.
    They are more powerful too, great for wet or treated lumber. The weight helps cut straight too Good Luck
    \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Thanks SPACE, I just wasn't used to the blade on the left side so thats why i really was wondering if there was one on the right, I guess i will have to get used to it on the left if I want a good saw that will last a long time.

Comment

Tool Lover

If you are right handed, you will have no problem getting used to it! I promise. It was like a prayer answered when I bought mine.
        \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Working...
        X