Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serial # on tools where to find to register.

</font>
    • I found model # but can't find serial # how is it listed on the tool? mrs helpher. I bought my husband new ridgid tools for anniversery and want to register them. sewwithminnie@bbtel.com</font>

The paper work that came with the tool should tell you where to find the serial number. If not, what kind of tool is it (i.e. table saw) and maybe we can help. HTH Jim

Comment

Helpher,

You didn't mention the particular tool(s) you had purchased for your husband (lucky guy), but on hand-held power tools there is a black label that is usually on the back of the tool. It usually has the model number written on the top left with Amp Rating, RPM on the top right. Next line down usually has a Warning - "Read the manual" statement and the UL approval seal. On the lower right of the label will be a white rectangle with the serial number printed in it.

Also, if you still have the carton, most of the tools that I have purchased, there will be a sticker printed with the serial number on one corner of the box.

Hope this helps,

CWS

[ 06-12-2005, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: CWSmith ]

Comment

The ridgid tools are air battery pack. I bought my husband the kit with hammer drill light circular saw plus battery charger. Usally I can find the serial # but I can't this time I have the model # their is a set of numbers on the tool called patient # I hope that is it. Thanks for trying to help me. I know my husband will love his gift.

Comment

The ridgid tools are cordless, with battery chargers. I bought my husband the kit with hammer drill, light, circular saw plus battery charger. Usally I can find the serial # but I can't this time I have the model # their is a set of numbers on the tool called patient # I hope that is it. Thanks for trying to help me. I know my husband will love his gift.

Comment

Working...
          X