X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no Jobsite radio???

Why didnt Ridgid come out with a radio for there new line of power tools. Ive been looking for a combo kit with a jobsite radio so it was down to DeWalt and Milwaukee. I liked the Ridgid and the Milwaukee but I had to go with the one with the radio so I go the Milwaukee 5 pack combo.

If I am not mistaken, Dewalt has a patent or something that prevents other companys from making a radio that runs off the battery and charges it as well when plugged in.

The Milw radio dosn't charge the battery.

However, its pretty obvious the Ridgid portable lineup just got started. Who knows what we will see down the road?

Comment

Good choice on the Milwuakee Radio. I have one. I looked at both DeWalt and the Milwuakee. Hands down in sound and the digital readout keeps the radio tuned much better than the DeWalt.

All my cordless stuff is DeWalt or Ryobi so if it charged or not was of no concern of mine. Besides, it sits on a dedicated shelf in the shop, it doesn't move unless it's due for a dusting off.
      John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Working...
      X