X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedeckguy:
    Hi, just wanted to let everyone know I got my replacement yesterday. It was shinny and new, and it came in a box from Ryobi [img]redface.gif[/img]

All in all I am quite pleased with the customer service.

WAY TO GO OWT!!!!

John
    Glad to hear they are treating you right.

Since I made my purchase on the heals of your purchase, I hate to see things go badly for you.

So far I haven't had any problems.

Comment

i have had the 4pc set since nov.
      i use the tools almost everyday and i like them.
      the rep saw did break the blade saft while i was cutting metal roof deck. took it to HD and gave me a new one, no problems. have used it allot since, mostly on metal including roof deck,(metal and 2" thick gip deck with no promblems. drill is a bit big but works good. have metal cut blade on circ saw and works ok. still like all my panasonic tools the best. tool of choice around the job sites i work on. have a few yellow, no big deal. so far so good

Comment

Hey guys hate to dig up an old thread. I had the same problem with my recip. saw today. I was
        cutting 2 pine 2"x4"'s and snap, there goes the blade and shaft. I also noticed our batteries dont hold
        a charge , like our other(different brand) set.
        Then I was boring holes a few days ago, and the drill got in a slight bind. This twisted the drill frame and caused the trigger to stick. The last few weeks have been a real test for the tools and they have failed so far. I run a small electrical contracting business. When we have a tool go down it is dead weight on the truck.
        We dont have time to go to the service center.
        I dont have this trouble with our "red and yellow" tools.

Comment

these are neww tools and they will have there bugs and they will make changes to solve all of your problems. the only thing i have to say is the milw,is the best sawsaw on the market and always will be .the porter cable comees in a close second. i have fixed alot of tools and the yellow sawsaw i would never recomend this saw to anybody but my worst enemy.

Comment

Well It's been six days and counting since I emailed Ridgid about my saw problem. They have not replied. This really says something about a
            company. If I did not reply to my customers, I
            would be out of business in a few weeks. Now I know why most contractors( I have talked with)
            stopped using Ridgid cordless tools. Atleast I
            was lucky. I was able to return my tools for a full refund. Sorry for the rant, But I think people should know how Ridgid "served" this
            "customer."

Comment

Emails are easy to overlook or delete especially with the amount of spam email that likely floods their server. Pick up a phone 866-539-1710

Comment

Working...
              X