Warranty Registration...right #'s?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty Registration...right #'s?

Okay, I just registered both of my cordless combo kits online, but now I'm wondering if I did it right. I wasn't sure about the serial number on the first page (the page with all the questions...) so I called customer service and they told me to use the "G number". I so used it (it's the only number the same on all the tools and batteries, it's like GXXXX). Anyway, this worked fine, but then I'm taken to the next page where it want's serial numbers for each tool and battery. Now each tool has a different number on them, but the batteries only have the G number, so I just put the G number in for each tool and battery. It worked fine and said I had registered...

So did I do it right? Or was I supposed to put the individual number off each tool in there? What about the batteries, then?

Am I the only one who thought that was confusing?

Thanks

Checked mine and I used G0344 for the batteries and the charger, I added the extra 5 digits of the S/N found on the recip saw, circ saw, drill and light to register those

Comment

I put the serial number from the seal on the bottom of the box and that was it. I was registered. That seemed way too simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Leakman:
        I put the serial number from the seal on the bottom of the box and that was it. I was registered. That seemed way too simple.
        Was your serial number a "G" number, or just several digits?

I'd use my box as well, but that's kinda hard when it was thrown away 6 months ago.

Comment

Working...
        X