X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor service

could anyone jelp me with a problem I am having with a ridgid dealer ( homedepot) The problem is that I desperately need a set of knives for my 13" ridgid planer. Keeping in mind that I am from canada, I have tried to order them from 2 different home depot outlets with the same results both of them quoting me a four week waiting time. I have tried to order them direct from ridgid and told to go to my local home depot. If I can't get these blades soon, I am going to have to buy another plane as i am in the middle of a set of kitchen cupboards. Sorry for the long post but it seems impossible to shorten it sincerely bob

Our HDs are selling the planer blades for $10 !!! I have just spent the last 2 hrs phoning all our HDs to try to find some and they are all sold out. That is likely the problem right now. All Ridgid accessories are on sale. Christmas is coming so you can bet HDwill be resupplied in a couple of weeks.

Comment

thanks for the reply don-much appreciated- Ridgid in north carolina sais thet have 4000 sets-can't figure them out bob

Comment

If you can't get them through a home depot, and the store won't request that another store send them in... Might I suggest you contact the following? AltaQuip Service & Repair AltaQuip handles parts / service for RIDGID power tools in canada.

Comment

thankyou brandman I am going to trt them right now

Comment

If that doesn't work out for you, there's a pile of them in multiple Chicagoland stores. I could pick up a set for you and ship them up.

Comment

boinger- that is a very nice offer but I wouldn't want to put you out that much boy there is sure a lot of nice guys around I guess there's still hope for the future bob

Comment

It's your call - it's honestly not putting me out, there is an HD literally less than 5 minutes from my house. And I am in that area (at HD or otherwise) several times a week.

In fact, I have to go out to get cat food tonight, and there's another HD (we have 4, now, on the North side. silly.) across the street from the PetSMART I buy my cat food at. So it's *really* not out of the way [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X