X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replaced all my tools with RIDGID

Well ive been converted. I got in the position that i needed to replace the batteries on all my tools (Dewalt and Porter Cable), an expensive proposition as you all know. After milling around Home Depot the last few weeks and searching the net i ended up picking up the 18v RIDGID set. Ill admit the warranty sold me on the batteries, but just picking up the tools you can tell they are well made, have innovative features and although it means nothing, i like the looks of them. The dual charger with fan cooled batteries im convinced is superior. Time and use will tell how well they hold up, im pretty hard on my tools. I feel i have a good eye/sense for quality and believe the RIDGID is competitive with the current top stuff. My only complaints would be the tool bag is not very protective and that the fan in the charger is loud. Ill eventually rebuild the battery packs for my other stuff or pick up a few batteries and my old stuff will see back up duty at my Cabin in Northern Michigan So i dont have to lug tools back and forth.
    So far im happy with my new purchase but will report more as i beat em up.
Working...
X