X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounting INCRA TS3 to 3650?

I just stumbled into being the owner of a TS3650. I haven't even set it up yet but I am trying to figure out whether I can attach the INCRA TS3 to it without a lot of headaches.

Has anyone using this or tried to use it?

Also, any opinions on how the INCRA would stack up against the Beis?

No, I couldn't. I ended up paying $375 and left him thinking he took me. Now I have to refigure my saw plans and re-evaluating what accessories I need to track down.

Comment

I didn't want to get a 3650, but I have to admit at that price.. Even if ya don't want one, it's an enticing offer.. lol

EBAY

Jake

Comment

Spowell

I received a video on the TS3 and after viewing it felt compelled to purchase one for my TS2424. I’m not sure about the compatibility with the 3650 but I was informed that the dimensions of the rear rail prevents further use of the stock splitter/guard and I was not willing to fork out an additional $300 - $400 for an aftermarket splitter and overhead blade guard. Attempting to cut away enough material form the stock guard to allow it to work only compromised the integrity of the unit and allowed it to flex all over. If you were willing to cut the rear rail in two to allow room for the stock guard or operate without safety devices on your saw it is still a viable option.

Woodslayer

Comment

Originally posted by woodslayer:
          Spowell

. . . I was informed that the dimensions of the rear rail prevents further use of the stock splitter/guard . . .
          Woodslayer
          Is there a way to make a bracket to go over / under/ around the INCRA rail and attach the splitter?

Comment

Originally posted by spowell:
            No, I couldn't. I ended up paying $375 and left him thinking he took me.
            Nice find, I think that calls for a seperate "gloat post".
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
            X