18V Impact Driver and LSA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18V Impact Driver and LSA

Anyone asked about including the Impact driver in the LSA from thier original 4 piece 18V tool set? I received the Impact driver via mail in coupon and would like to have the LSA cover it as well.

I would just register it and then send in a copy of the receipt for the kit. Add a note explaining what you're doing.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

The 18v Impact Driver only has a 1 year warranty, I regestered it online and sent the form and it now shows a 3 year warranty. can it be just a experiment and so you don't want to lose a ton of money on a tool failing? It would be nice to have the LSA for the Impact driver. It would be really nice to get the card showing the tools i have are on the LSA!!
      "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
      "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

PS 1224, if you haven't received your card yet then when you do get the card it will only have your LSA membership number on it. It doesn't list the tools that you have already registered, most likely because your membership number won't change but you could add tools in the future. IIRC, it took somewhere around 6 or 7 weeks for my card to show up after I registered my stuff online.

Comment

I registered my tools 08/26/2005 and I'm still waiting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Polar Sparky 1224
            I registered my tools 08/26/2005 and I'm still waiting!!!
            If you haven't received your card by now then I think you can assume that either you did something incorrect or Ridgid lost your paperwork. I think I'd call Ridgid Customer Service or resubmit your request.

When I send my stuff in, I inadvertently sent it to the wrong address. I called Ridgid CS at 800-474-3443 and talked to Barbara and she said just to make copies of everything and resubmit it again. I did that and they accepted it without any questions. I did send a cover letter explaining what happened and why they were getting copies of the receipt and UPC stickers and not the originals.

In the cover letter I listed the tools I registered, their serial numbers, the ID number Ridgid assigned each tool when I registered it and also my Ridgid eBox login name. I also printed the page in my eBox that lists the tools I have registered and sent a copy of that attached to the cover letter.

Seriously, mistakes can happen and if you haven't gotten your card by now I'd start the process all over again or at least call Customer Service and ask them what they think is causing the holdup. I bought and registered my tools at the end of October and had my card around the middle of December.

Comment

i was just told it would take 8-12 weeks due to so many papers sent in. but that was still in August and it has been more than 12 weeks. Even if i take into account the holidays it has been a while.

Comment

Working...
              X