X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Warrington PA Home Depot

I purchased 2 - 5010's on Oct 10, and 2 - 7100's on Dec 05. Saw the Home Depot sale this weekend. Brought the still unopened boxes in my car in case I needed to do a return/repurchase. Went to the return desk with my receipts, explained I purchased 4 tools in the past 2 1/2 months, and before I could even request the refund or explain I could bring them in for a return/repurchase, the cashier said "let me make the 20% adjustment". I saved a lot, but this store makes out even better, as this type of attitude is what keeps me coming back!

I grew up in Warrington, went to HS in D Town. Where did the build the HD at?
    Support Our Troops!
    www.mnpatriotguard.org
    www.patriotguard.org

Comment

Hi K.M.! The Home Depot is at 611 and Street Rd. It's been there for about 2 years. There is also a Lowes on the opposite corner ... where the Drive-In movie theater used to be. When did you leave D'town? We live right across from CBW (even tho I'm a CBE grad).

Comment

I left in 1979! Grew up at the top of the hill on Street Road (Oak Ave). I was back in the area not all that long ago. Sure looks a ton different then it did in my HS days!
        Support Our Troops!
        www.mnpatriotguard.org
        www.patriotguard.org

Comment

Working...
        X