X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP0610 Knifes

I just rearranged the shop (garage) to make room for the car to fit in and the jointer is buried the deepest so I’m reluctant to move everything just to measure the blades/knifes. Does this appear to be the right size?

Thanks

Woodslayer

German Tool Steel
    Knife length = 6-1/8"
    Knife width = 5/8"
    3/32" knife thickness
    #Knives in set = 3
    Fit = Delta 37-190 jointer
    Our Tool Steel Planer and Jointer knives are forged from a premium grade of German tool steel. This offers excellent machinability, extremely high resistance to abrasion and wear, and deep hardening properties that make it particularly suitable for tools requiring repeated resharpening.
    Price: $28.90

yes

i believe they will fit!
    \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Woodslayer,

I have seen this site before, unfortunately, I have failed to take note and bookmark the site. Would you be as so kind to email me the the link? It would be deeply appreciated.
      woody@woodys-workshop.com
      John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Nah, don't email it. Post it then we can all use it.

Comment

Marcus

They are from Infinity

http://www.infinitytools.com/

I’ve decided to try their router bits and thought I might as well pick up a spare set of jointer blades as well.

Woodslayer

Comment

Originally posted by UO_Woody:
            Woodslayer,

I have seen this site before, unfortunately, I have failed to take note and bookmark the site. Would you be as so kind to email me the the link? It would be deeply appreciated.
            woody@woodys-workshop.com
            Hey Woody,
            Where ya been buddy? I missed ya. Hope things are goin Ok for you. You are still in our thoughts and prayers. [img]smile.gif[/img]
            Gary
            Lorax
            "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Thanks Woodslayer, always good to have a place for blades.

Something happen Woody or am I missing the joke?

[edit] Sorry Woody, I wasn't reading the thread where you mentioned what was going on till someone sent me a PM. Good luck sir.

[ 03-10-2004, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Marcus ]

Comment

Marcus, no need for appologies. Life deals us all a rotten hand or 2, it's just my turn. Playing it out is keeping me pretty busy these days. Just enjoy the smell of freshly air born saw dust and the pleasures it brings to your eyes when the air clears.
                John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Working...
                X