BS1400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS1400

I finally decided to pull the trigger on this saw they've been clearing out the grey models for 299. Of course They were sold out. Bought a floor model for 229, get it home and the warrenty card says lifetime mannual says emmerson made it. This saw must have been on display a long time. The question is, is this a true lifetime warrenty or does it fall into that grey area I've been reading about.
    Thanks,
    Jim

Good question. Curious myself. I bougth on that falls in the same catagory. Mine was new in box grey model. The box and manuel say lifetime. I hope Ridgid still plans to honor this.

Comment

I sincerely hope I'm wrong but my gut feeling is that your saw will be covered by the Ridgid Warranty that is in effect on the date of the sale.

[ 04-23-2004, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Badger Dave ]
      I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Carefully read the warranty card that you received. I don't think the card for my Grey tools say that a receipt is required, so the date of purchase might not be really important.

Comment

Working...
        X