Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally got my Ridgid TS3650 Table Saw!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got my Ridgid TS3650 Table Saw!

Hello folks,

After mulling over and reading all the reviews here about Ridgid tools, I decided that the TS3650 was the saw for me.
    I went to Home Depot VERY early on Sunday morning and was greeted by an older employee which was very helpful. I made the purchase and they loaded it for me and the HD employee gave me many assembly tips that he had learned from setting up the display model.
    I got to tell you, when I got home, I was amazed at the level of packaging, the hardware blisterpacks, and in general the whole thing. My assembly took about 4 hours but it went off without a problem. The motor lined up straight and true and the Herculift system works great for moving this big behemmith around the shop. I have seen lots of negative stuff here about Ridgid and HD so I thought I would share my excellent experince with everyone. Not a single part of my saw was scratchted, gouged, or missing any pieces. The TS3650 is a great saw and I recommend them to anyone thinking about buying a new TS.
    By the way, I also purchased a DP1550 drill press and it too is a fine piece of engineering.
Working...
X