X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch ProVantage

Anybody taken Bosch up on their ProVantage Service Program's 1 year replacement guarantee?

I recently registered my new jig saw, and today received the registration confirmation package. They state they will replace the tool during the first year, even overnight it to you if so requested. You then return your defective tool in the same box (with postage already included) back to Bosch. Sounds pretty good if they hold up their end.

Was not aware of their replacement warranty, and overnight shipping on demand is more than a leg up on the competition.

When you said "return in the same box" does that mean you return the tool in the box they send the new one in, or do you have to hang on to the original box that your purchased tool came in?
    Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Comment

No, the instructions say to use the box that they ship the replacement tool in to return your orginal tool.

Comment

I know from my side of the fence Skil/Bosch is the best vendor I have about taking back returns. While Dewalt,Ridgid and even Ryobi just get more and more strict about what they will give me credit on, Skil/Bosch takes back anything I put in RTVs.
        Jeff

Comment

RE: Cuj0HD

Member # 2672

posted 01-31-2005 01:57 PM
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          I know from my side of the fence Skil/Bosch is the best vendor I have about taking back returns. While Dewalt,Ridgid and even Ryobi just get more and more strict about what they will give me credit on, Skil/Bosch takes back anything I put in RTVs.

--------------------
          Jeff

Where are you from? What HD Store? Im from Wisconsin

Comment

Working...
          X