X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dado for 3650

i cant seem to find a dado insert fo the ts3650 the only one on the web site wont fit the 3650 saw any sugestions? ac1025 or ac1030 dont include the 3650 is there one available ive had the saw almost a year its kind of frustrating that ists so hard to get and my buddy just bought the brand new craftsman 900.00+ saw and already has a dado insert

go to www.ttrackusa.com and order the zero clearance insert for your dado. I have bought them and they fit very well. You might get several for the most common size dados you intend to cut.

Comment

Visit the Forrest tool website. They have them for about $12.

Comment

Ron,
        you should be able to "special order" any accessory through the Home Depot or they should be able to get you a # for the local distributor in your area. This is the case in Canada, I'm not sure how the "special order" program operates in the U.S.A.. As a last resort here's Ridgid's customer service line
        1-800-265-6778 and they can point you in the right direction. Good Luck!!

Comment

I made mine, along with a ZCI. Didn't take very long. Do you have a bandsaw? Or a jig-saw & router (with pattern bit or flush-trim bit)?

Comment

Working...
          X