X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNBELIEVABLE PRICING!!!!

If you havent noticed HD is having a HUGE sale event this weekend only!!! 20% off ALL RIDGID Powertools:
    RIDGID
    *4 pc combo kit = $383.20
    *18V compact drill w/ 20 min charger = $139.20
    *Recip Saw was $99 NOW = $79.20

DO NOT FORGET LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!

Is that at all home depots or just in your area?

Comment

I believe it is at ALL home depots. I get their email, and it appears to be at all locations.
      John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

And NOW it is at all Lowe's, too, although not all the employees know it yet.

It's in their 'puters. Some stores have signs up, some don't. If they don't check with the CS desk, they just got the word late yesterday. Also, they have very little stock (HD was prepared, Lowe's is just reacting) so if you had your eye on something, better move it.

The Delta rebates still print out automatically and are ON TOP of the 20%. Yummmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark IV:

The Delta rebates still print out automatically and are ON TOP of the 20%. Yummmm.
          The Milwaukee and Makita ones, too. A $50 Lowes Gift card on the combo kit.

Lowes was $3 more than Home Depot. They matched the Home Depot price and gave me another 10% off.

Comment

You can buy them also at homedepot.com today and save the trip to the store. UPS shipping is FREE !!!! Delivery might be after X-mas though, but not a big deal at all

Comment

As much as the Ridgid prices were very good, with the HD sale, the price of the Milwaukee 4 piece combo with the Hatchet sawzall was amazing considering the $50 gift card rebate - effectively $350. As a side note, when I opened up the Milwaukee combo at home, I noticed, to my great surprise, that the hammer drill is made in the Czech Republic, not Germany. I even went back to HD to check the other stock, both in the combos and by themselves. All Czech Republic. I don't know what this means, except that perhaps costs are rising and manufacturing is simply moving East.

Comment

Working...
              X