X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 Dado / Zero clearance inserts.

Anybody know where I can get these? Can't find a listing on the Rigid site. In fact, I don't see any accessories listed for this saw.

Just got the saw for Christmas, what a wife! Love the saw.

-Jim

Jim - this is one of the most FAQ on the board. If you use the search tool for ZCI, you will find several posts on where to buy or how to make inserts. Here is one thread:

ZCI thread

Comment

I am also interested in the answer. The link is not functional.

Comment

Try this one, http://www.ttrackusa.com/zeroclearanceinserts.htm
        The model number you want is 20005.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I purchsed a Ridgid TS3650 from Home Depot over Christmas as well. I went to Home Depot today to order the Zero clearance 8" dado insert. So far I haven't run into any problems, as I've paid for it, and I've been told it will be in the store within 14 days. The "associate" didin't have any trouble finding it in the computer either. The part number is AC1040.

Now if I go to the Ridgid Parts Web Page and try and find this part, that's where the fun begins as (according to the web page) this part doesn't exist.

It should be interesting if I recieve this part in the 14 days as promised. (??)

Chuck

Comment

Yes, it will be interesting to see if they can find one and ship to your store within 14 days.

Hopefully you didn't pay over $25 for their ZCI. At $25 it would be twice the price of the T-Track blanks, and I believe Woodline has them too for like $10.95
            ---------------
            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
            ---------------
            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
            ---------
            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
            ---------
            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Zci

The AC1040 is the Dado/Molding insert not the ZCI ... you need to order part number AC1045

I also purchased the Dado Molding insert (AC1040 .. $15.95) from the local Ridgid service center .. For the Ridgid ZCI (AC1045 ZCI they wanted $$29.72) !

The ZCI from Rocklerhttp://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...4&filter=69163 .. $17.99 (no shiping charge since it was purchased in their store.

Dave .. Do you know if the ZCI from T-track has the hold down tab on the end? I purchased one from Rockler and it doesn't have it.
              Last edited by lwc_vcc; 01-13-2006, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I have the T-Track ZCIs and they have a pin in the back to keep it from rising up out of the recess in the table.
                ---------------
                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                ---------------
                ---------
                ---------

Comment

I have the T-Track ZCIs and they have a pin in the back to keep it from rising up out of the recess in the table.
                  ---------------
                  ---------------
                  ---------
                  ---------

Comment

I just bought one from PSI today. It is made from UHMW and has a pin in the back. It was $14.95.

Comment

I just bought one from PSI today. It is made from UHMW and has a pin in the back. It was $14.95.

Comment

Originally posted by lwc_vcc
                        Do you know if the ZCI from T-track has the hold down tab on the end? I purchased one from Rockler and it doesn't have it.
                        Originally posted by agent511
                        I just bought one from PSI today. It is made from UHMW and has a pin in the back.
                        The one I bought from Rockler last year had it.

Al
                        America:
                        The land of the free
                        Because of the brave

Comment

Working...
                        X