X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery charger question

Do the Rdigid battery chargers have a "trickle charge" feature after the 20-30 minute quick charge, or is there no extra benefit of leaving the packs on the charger for more than it takes to make the green light stay green?

Just wondering because I frequently leave my DW packs on the charger when I don't need them and they've lasted 7 or more years.

I am not totally sure, but I believe I've read either here or on another site that the Home depot batteries do not have trickle and should be removed after quick charge. I would get a 2nd opinion on this though.

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Mike3206:
      Do the Rdigid battery chargers have a "trickle charge" feature after the 20-30 minute quick charge, or is there no extra benefit of leaving the packs on the charger for more than it takes to make the green light stay green?

Just wondering because I frequently leave my DW packs on the charger when I don't need them and they've lasted 7 or more years.
      The instructions state that when fast charging is complete the full light comes on and the charger goes into slow charging mode...As you know the fan keeps running untill you remove the battery.. Thats why the instructions also say when charging is complete to unplug the charger and remove the battery...

Comment

Working...
      X