Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 Discontinued??

Hey, check this site out, they think the TS3650 is discontinued
    -AND- the posted price for one on their site is $730.00 ! ! What a deal, get a TS with a bad arbor for only $730, you save $35.00 (4% Off).

Note the URL too... heavydutystore.com , makes you wonder huh since there is a link to this online vendor from Ridgid's web site, here's the Ridgid page with the link;
    Ridgid web page

http://www.heavydutystore.com/Ridgid...e_1_c_384.html

See details DISCONTINUED NO SUBSTITUTE 10" Contractor Table Saw TS3650 14633

DISCONTINUED NO SUBSTITUTE Includes TS3650 Table saw; Herc-U-Left™ mobile base; miter gauge; carbide tipped blade; operator's manual; Rail Set for TS3650 Table Saw
    Features

"T" SLOT MITER GAUGE AND SLOTS provide additonal accuracy for crosscutting
    QUICK CHANGE BLADE GUARD...

----------------------------------------------
    Market price: $ 765.00
    Our price: $ 730.00 save 4%
    Quantity Out of stock

As Alice said "Curiousier and Curiousier."
    Dave

Comment

Still available at my local HD today at <$570.

Comment

I know they are still in production and available at HD Woody, I think you are missing the humor of this. Just goes to show ya that you gotta watch what you buy off the internet and shop around.

Comment

No kidding Bob----I just got through checking a dumb parts price for those little balls/bungies that hold those canopy covers to a car cover frame-----OK---$20 for about 2 doz---find---but then they want to charge $10 for shipping (claims it's a 7# package when I know it's only 2# max and then want to charge sales tax---no indication they are in my state---but they were charging the wrong tax rate. Man, you have to watch your own back every second.
          Dave

Comment

Working...
          X