TS3650 markdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodslayer,
    If you bought your TS3650 after 6/1/04, you can stll submit the form if you still have your receipt

Comment

Well, I couldn't pass it up. Went to HD yesterday and picked up (not alone I might add) a 3650. It was marked down to $547. Then they were having a 10% off sale. Now we're at $492.30. The only question that remains is will I get a $100. gift card or $50. gift card? Depends on how they see it I guess. Worst case it will cost me $ 442.30. And I bought it in NH with no sales tax. As I said in a previous post, you can't beat that with a stick.

Comment

I also purchased the the 10" 3650 table saw at HD at $547.00 which I thought was a great deal in addition to the $100.00 gift card. The only problem is no one knew how to get the gift card which does not surprize me so I am sending in the standard gift card form. Unless someone can tell me how to get the card. Any way it is a great saw and the price can't be beat.

David

Comment

Hmmm, $100 gift card? I've also got an HD 10% off coupon burning a hole in my wallet. Maybe if I agree to let LOML use the gift card, that's how I justify a TS purchase. Gonna be a tough sell, I'm coming off a weekend where I bought a Ridgid jointer (grey one, NIB) and two of the Makita RF1101 Router kits that are on sale at Lowes.

Comment

Dmots,

The form should be at the store, but if you"ll get me your address I can send one in the mail from my store.

Jeff
            Jeff

Comment

Can we use the adobe PDF copy of the rebate form that is posted at homedepot.com?

Comment

I just picked up one of these saws tonight at HD. I didn't have the 10% off coupon. I will send in for the $100 gift card. The saw looks to be a pretty decent saw. I did look at the Sears, Delta and Jet. I almost bought the Jet saw. The Ridgid has a wider fence of 6" and the caster system underneath. When you deduct the $100 which of course you will have to spend at HD. I figure that you are getting more bang for the buck buying this saw. I was told that you will only get a $50.00 card if you use the 10% off. That will still put you ahead by $104.70 with the 10% off. I also found that some HD's are out of this saw.

Comment

It took 4 hours to put this Ridgid 3650 together tonight and get it lined up properly. I hope I don't need to do another one anytime soon.

Comment

Hi folks,

This is the first time I logged onto RIDGID forum, and what a surprise! I had no idea about the $100 rebate on TS3650. I have been looking for a table saw for a long time, considered Jet, Delta, and Ridgid. With this rebate, the answer is absolutely a no brainer.

I am buying the TS3650 tomorrow.

Comment

Hi, me again....

no more RIDGID promotion.....shucks

Comment

Working...
                      X