X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new side panels on TS3650

Brandman, I see that side panels are now shown on the picture of the TS3650 on the Ridgid website. Can I get them to put on the 3650 I just bought? If so, how do I go about it?

Posted this above also but this is worthy of posting here also IMO so here goes>>>>>

I have yet to look and will soon as I get done here but .........

If they have them now they have responded in a very professional manner to what some have viewed as a negative or even worse

We running 2 - I don't see or feel the need for them but I sure willing to accept them if they available for no cost! Maybe I can park my extra wood on top a mile high until I get to make some shop storeage space

I am really beginning to sense this company is trying to become more consumer oriented and listening to users. Kuddos to you Rigid - and please keep it up
    Wish I had the answers ..... even half of \'em

Comment

The side pannels go into stampings that are now part of the design. I don't personally know for a fact that they will go on an existing TS3650 without some light modification.

My suggestion is to contact our customer service group for specifics.... 866-539-1710.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandMan:
        The side pannels go into stampings that are now part of the design. I don't personally know for a fact that they will go on an existing TS3650 without some light modification.

My suggestion is to contact our customer service group for specifics.... 866-539-1710.
        Brandman-Welcome back

How were the Magical Holidays? Hope fun time was had.
        \"NowhereMan, are you listenin\', do you know what you\'re missin\', NowhereMan....\" Fab Four

Comment

Working...
        X