X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Depot Service

I believe that Ridgid must ensure that the representatives selling their tools more aware of the service methods. I recently returned an 18V X2 to our local Home Depot (failure of the variablke speed switch) and was tld that it would be 4 to 6 weeks to get it repaired. As you can surely understand I was not impressed and did manage to convince them to replace the tool.

If Ridgid is going to try and complete in the professional market service for the tools must be significantly faster. I can only assume that our local Home Depot did not have the correct information.

Greg,

question...how long did you have the drill...if it was 90 days they should have replaced it..if it was over 90 days then you are suppose to get it serviced at a Ridgid Autherized Service center. So far I have not been able to find one in my STATE that actually did power tools. so I am not suprised that they would take that long. A buddy of mine services Power tools and one of his biggest complaints is that he can never get Ryobi parts...and since the same company makes these tools... I am going to assume it will take a while to get ridgid parts as well.

Comment

Working...
    X