Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TS3650 (3) 1/4 x 3/4 screws /nuts remaining..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 (3) 1/4 x 3/4 screws /nuts remaining..

OK, After putting my saw together, I have (3) 1/4-20 x 3/4 sq.hd.screws and (3) 1/2 - 20 hex flange nuts remaining. I have looked over the directions twice and can't find any "holes" in the saw where they might go. Has anyone else had these pieces remaining after assembly? Love the saw....thanks, Kenny

Check page 53 of your manual. They are to attach a wooden face board to your fence if you want. I had the same question when i was done.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny g.:
      OK, After putting my saw together, I have (3) 1/4-20 x 3/4 sq.hd.screws and (3) 1/2 - 20 hex flange nuts remaining. I have looked over the directions twice and can't find any "holes" in the saw where they might go. Has anyone else had these pieces remaining after assembly? Love the saw....thanks, Kenny
      Congrats on the new 3650, Kenny. I'm really liking mine. I just finished adding side panels with hooks, to store push sticks and the wrenches and stuff. Also threw together a quickie Melamine extension.
      Ken
      Poplar Branch Wood Crafts

Comment

Hey, great. Thanks for letting us know. I too, had the same 3 nuts and bolts left over and was just about to leave a note asking what I missed during assembly.

GP

Comment

Working...
        X