Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New design for the 18v Ridgid jigsaw??

Does anyone know if Ridgid is either discontinuing the 18v jigsaw or coming out with a new one?

A few days ago I saw the 18v Ridgid jigsaw marked down to $129 at Home Depot (with a yellow tag). The guy in tools told me that they may be coming out with a new one (but admitted that was a guess).

Even at $129, I'd rather wait if there was a new one coming out with a chip blower, better blade change or bevel apparatuses, or a better shoe (with maybe a no-mar attachment).
    So many saws, so few fingers...

Lee

They have been on clearance for $99 at the HD’s I frequent, I have no knowledge of a new model coming out but I was told by an “associate” that they have a new model line of tools coming out for Xmas and the ones on the clearance rack are the models that will be upgraded and/or replaced.

Woodslayer

Comment

Decisions, decisions...

At $99, with a 10% Lowe's coupon, I guess it would be worth it just for the charger and the battery.
      So many saws, so few fingers...

Comment

They are on clearance because they don't sell for squat. There will be an 18V drill + jigsaw combo kit coming out soon. Priced at $249 I believe.
        I don't work for Ridgid and I don't work for Home Depot but I likely know more about both than someone who works at either.

Comment

Working...
        X