X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2610 ROS

In the market for a 6" ROS. How does the 2610 stand up? How's the dust collection? Any major problems?

Thanks

Loose

I don’t have any experience with the R2610 but it was on my short list when I was in the market for a 6” sander, I ended up with the Bosch 3727 and am extremely happy with it with the exception of their proprietary vacuum hookup. Ridgid was on the ball with their design that accepts either a 1.25” or 2.25” hose right out of the box. I read a couple of reviews on it and they stated it had exceptional dust collection and I don’t recall them mentioning anything negative about the R2610.

Woodslayer

Comment

I have used mine for almost 2 years and it is a great sander. Good DC without a vacuum and almost dustless with vac. The dual orbit size is an excellent feature

Comment

It is my understanding that the 2610 is made in Germany by Metabo. The only complaint that I have heard about it, is that it does not come with a case! Other than that, any comments that I have read are that it's a super tool.

CWS

Comment

I have one and it is great. Dust collection is awesome, second only to the festool(that costs several hundred dollars more). It is quiet, low vibration and easy to use.
          www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Working...
          X