X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody got an extra HercU Lift System for sale

It looks like you can't buy the Herc-u-lift system by itself anymore. The Ridgid parts site doesn't work.....
    Does anybody have any extra Herc U Lift systems for sale? I know they were on clearance several months ago at HD.
    Surely someone bought extra. [img]smile.gif[/img] Come on and help a guy out [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Herc-U-Lift mobile base comes with the Ridgid table saw. Are you sure thats what you want? If you're looking for a mobile base to mount on a tool other than the Ridgid contractor saw, the Herc-U-Lift is not what you want. I'd hate to see you spend money on something that won't work for your application. What I'm thinking you really want is a Herc-U-Lift Plus mobile base. The Plus is an adjustable base that can be configured to fit many applications while the regular Herc-U-Lift will fit only the contractor saw. Your local HD should be able to order the Herc-U-Lift Plus base for you.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Try ordertree.com, you must know the part number.
      Steve

Comment

I have one if thats what you really need for $45 plus shipping from 34748

Comment

DJ

Do you still have that Herc-u-lift available?

Thanks

Ron
          rw

Comment

Working...
          X