Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compare MS1290LS to MS1290

BrandMan,
    How does the MS1290LS differ from the MS1290?
    Will the laser, which is arbor mounted fit on the MS1290? It appears to be the same saw, 'though I would assume that some modifications would need to be made, such as mounting holes needing to be drilled.
    If so, how can I order one, and where can I find a price?
    If not, how soon will the MS1290LS be available?
    How soon will each user's manual be online?
    If it don\'t fit, force it. If it breaks, \'needed fixin\' anyhow. 8{~

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's suppose to be LZ. Pick an excuse. It's just that:
    (1) My "Z" key wasn't working,
    (2) My brain wasn't working,
    (3) I was too LaZ to go back and confirm the nomenclature,
    (4) Since when is laser spelled with a Z?

Comment

Quick answers:
      1) The Exactline Laser will not work with your existing MS1290. The blade guard is fashioned to accomodate it (slots & color) and it also requires a bit more room in the upper blade shield.

2) The new MS1290LZ will be available in stores in a short while. Well before Christmas.

3) Owner's manuals for all of the new power tools will be available here on RIDGID.COM in the next couple of days. We are in the process right now of loading these into our data bases. Stay tuned.

Comment

BrandMan,
        I am impressed. Your responses have been timely, straight forward, and informative. That can only contribute to the trust and confidence that you and we would like to develope in this new line.

Comment

FYI - All owner's manuals for the new power tools are now available on www.ridgid.com. Just select a tool, scroll to the bottom and you will find a link to the owner's manual. Have fun reading them!

Comment

Brandman,
            Any plans for being at Woodworkers shows?
            Bucko

Comment

Yes. Schedule is not set yet - but you can start to look for RIDGID at the shows again more than likely after the first of the year. We are focused on our launch plans right now And in a little while I think you will see why we are spending our time there.

Comment

Yes. Schedule is not set yet - but you can start to look for RIDGID at the shows again more than likely after the first of the year. We are focused on our launch plans right now And in a little while I think you will see why we are spending our time there.

Comment

posted 08-19-2003 02:10 PM: FYI - All owner's manuals for the new power tools are now available on www.ridgid.com. Just select a tool, scroll to the bottom and you will find a link to the owner's manual. Have fun reading them!
                  Sorry, but I still can't access the MS1290LZ. I had hoped to see it here before now.

Comment

Working...
                  X