X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Faith in the Promotions

Just thought I would let those of you who have been like me know that the RIDGID tool give-a-ways are real.

For years I have always kind of doubted whether anyone actually was drawn for the giveaways associated with tool registration or special promotional registrations. I registered for RIDGID's RAPIDGRIP Wrench Pole Position contest knowing I wouldn't ever hear anything about it again.

Turns out I was wrong! Received a message from David Schramm the Product Manager, Hand Tools this afternoon informing me that I had been drawn for the RIDGID X2 3-Piece Cordless Power Tool Combo Kit. You could have knocked me down with a feather!

I am now anxiously awaiting the delivery of the combo kit so that I can experience RIDGID's new power-tool line for myself.

Don't give up hope! If I can win then snowballs don't melt in vvveerrryyy hot temperatures.

Spowell

Congratulations on your recent score. I anticipate that you will provide us with an unbiased evaluation once you have had time to use them. I’m look forward to your assessment on how well they stack up compared to your current collection of drills.

“I do own a Dewalt 14.4V, Craftsman 15.2V, Non-name 12V, Milwaukee 14.4V and B&D 9.6V cordless drills.”

Woodslayer

Comment

As soon as I get time with the holidays I plan to give the new ones a workout. Wish I had something to compare the cordless circular saw to though. I don't think it would do well against my PC corded Circular.....Although I feel confident that the light will hold its own against my DeWalt, LOL

Comment

Thanks for reminding me. Here is a link to the winners for last month. I will be posting the winners each month.

http://www.ridgid.com/rapidgrip/winners.html

Comment

I don't konw. I heard the DeWalt light has a lot of TORQUE..!!!

Comment

Working...
          X