Five Star Power Tool HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Star Power Tool HELP

I currently own a Five Star Power Tool Kit and need to replace the batteries but have lost my owners guide. does anyone have the company contact info for this tool?
    Have seen ads on the web for it but cannot seem to locate the company itself. Love the tool , but both batteries and shto and will not take a charge.Thanks for any help you can offer.
    Dan

If you haven't tried it already, you can call www.asseenontv.com at 866-277-3366 and ask if they can help you out.

I'm guessing that Five Star Power Tool is not a real tool company in that I doubt if they actually make anything themselves. They probably just contract with a mfg. in China to have these made for them. If you happen to have a Harbor Freight retail store nearby, I'd take one of the batteries there and see if their batteries might be compatable with your set.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Check this place out if you want power tools made in China. This place apparently is a clearing house/webfront for the many companies in China that make and sell world-wide. You can even get in on the destruction of our economy by opening your own online business with them.
      http://www.chinapowertool.com/products/products.asp

[ 11-07-2005, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Bob D. ]

Comment

Working...
      X