X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 4050 4 gallon Vacuum

Has anyone tried this new 4 gal vac? It seems a little pricey and has a new 1 7/8 hose size and no accessories are available yet.

The vac is very functional - it offers you the power of a larger vac with the portablity and ease of use of a smaller hand carry model. Great for small jobs or hard to reach areas.

The hose diameter is unique, but it maximizes the vacuum and also provides for flexibility. The vac comes with a crevice tool and an adapter to reduce the vac down. With the reducer that detail / car care hose and accessory kit that is also sold at Home Depot can be used to provide you with a broad range of applications.

Comment

Accessories are not yet available. I called Ridgid and was told later on in Jan. I feel for the price more accessories should be included, at least more than a hose and a car nozzle. Otherwise appears to be a nice setup.

Comment

I have no clue how good these vacs are. They're flying out the building so fast I can't get to play with one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X