X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD 10% discount

I'm thinking of buying a TS3650 and taking advantage of the $100. gift card rebate. Does anyone know if the 10% new credit card discount applies to this?

Only if you open a commercial services account - which requires you to be a contractor....

Comment

I would talk to the store manager and explain that a 10% discount would make you buy. But with out Lowes has a nice Delta.

They can bend the rules at thatlevel.
      <a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/rixworx\" target=\"_blank\">http://photos.yahoo.com/rixworx</a>

Comment

You will not get 10% off and then another 10% off. I went through this on 10% new HD card, and 10% special day. With the gift card, they are already practically giving this stuff away, just pay it.

Comment

test

Comment

I just applied for a commercial acount credit card at HD and approved. I am neither a contractor nor do i have a business license nor a tax id number. I told them i was doing jobs for friends and thought the account would help in establishing a business later on. They used my social sec number instead of the tax ID number and ........ 3 days later I had a TS 3650 for $300 !! try it, the worse they can say is NO.

Comment

-10%=59.70
              =537.30
              =437.30 not 300.00

Comment

Thanks guys. Guess all I can do is try. They'll get the 10% back when I buy a better blade anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryBoy:
                  -10%=59.70
                  =537.30
                  =437.30 not 300.00
                  or,
                  =497.00
                  -10%=49.70
                  =447.30
                  Either way, you can't get to 300.00. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
                  X