X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• job site radio

I live and die by ridgid power tools but all the people I work with keep busting my chops that ridgid is one of the only major players without a jobsite radio. Please don't make me buy a different brand. I WANT RIDGID

Does makita have a radio? Does hitachi? Skil most likely does not? just wait and see. A radio isn't a sign of status or level of development but rather time and money put to work. I have a cheap radio and a three way spliter cost a lot less than a "jobsite" radio. Even then if i had a "jobsite" radio someone would try to steal it just like all my other things.
    "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
    "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

If you do go with another color radio, stay away from the yellow ones, mine only last 3 week and didn't sound very good. I have not brought another one yet, but both the blue and red sound really good and look like they they will hold up.
      Unless you are the lead Dog, the scenery does not change...

Comment

Ridgid does have a radio, it's just under their Milwaukee name. Just buy the Bosch, nothing Ridgid can dream up will come close. And it has 4 GFI outlets on the side so you can plug in your Ridgid charger.
        I don't work for Ridgid and I don't work for Home Depot but I likely know more about both than someone who works at either.

Comment

Working...
        X